Private Training for Real Estate Agents, Property Investors, Mortgage Brokers and Property Appraisers
You will be amazed at what MLXchange® can do once you learn how to take advantage of all it’s features and customizations! Below are just some of the money making time saving techniques which will make MLXchange® your best friend for success and prosperity in the real estate business.
- Find Lis Penden and Foreclosures then Print Mailing Labels
- Find Out of Town or Out of State Property Owners
- Find Properties Based on Interest Rate or Mortgage Company
- Find Properties Based on the Balance of the Owner’s Mortgage
- Remove Listing Agent From Reports Sent to Buyers
- Only Display or Send Buyers Listings Which Have a Chosen Commission Rate
- Discover When Listing Was Placed On the Market
- Have Investment / Distressed Properties Automatically Emailed to You or Your Client
- Analyze the History, Inventory, and Performance of Other Agents and Prospective Recruits (Restricted in Dade)
- Use a Copy / Clone of Another Listing Rather than Entering the Entire Listing from Scratch
… and many more time saving and money making techniques!
Upcoming seminars and webinars will be announced on this list as well as on our free training videos list.
On-site Training for Individuals:
Individuals: $299 for a 2 hour session.
(Nominal Charge for Additional Persons)
On-site Training for Offices:
Offices: $499 for a 2 hour session.
(Nominal Projector Charge if Needed)
Remote Training for Individuals:
Individuals: $200 for a 2 hour session.
(Nominal Charge for Additional Persons)
Remote Training for Offices:
$400 for a 2 hour session.
Ongoing Telephone, Remote, and Email support available for existing clients for an affordable monthly fee.
For an appointment call:
Send us an email:
NOTE: Search results vary according to the user level assigned to you by your broker, franchise or MLS board. These are advanced techniques so if you’re a beginner we may not have time in 2 hours to cover everything listed above. See the class outline below and we will customize the session according to what’s most important to you.
We can’t stress this enough… It is ESSENTIAL that you learn to customize MLXchange to the way YOU do business. Once customized MLXchange® is incredibly user friendly and is being improved on a regular basis.
MLXchange Training Class Outline
NOTE: This outline is only a general guideline only. We will adjust the training according to your skill level and preferences. Palm Beach has MLXchange Professional as their standard interface so all training is in MLXchange Professional. Keep in mind MLXchange Standard cannot do some of the things MLXchange Professional can do.
Enter and Manage Clients
Import and Export Contacts
Set Homepage Hotsheet
Search the MLS Effectively
Learn to Search By Map Area
Customize the Search Template
Send Automated E-mail Using Prospecting Manager
Customize Results Grid using Column Manager
Generate Driving Directions to Multiple Locations
Tax and Deed Views
Print Mailing Labels
Property History View
Customize Favorite Reports
Upload Agent and Property Photo’s
Enter Open Houses
Edit Personal Defaults
Add and remove form data using Designer Tool
Advanced Topics: (We only have time in 2½ hrs to touch on these topics. To get into these topics in depth more time or another session is recommended.)
Designer Tool for Customizing MLXchange Reports
Assemble, Customize and Print a CMA
Export MLS and Tax Data Into Other Programs for Mailings
Analyze Agent or Brokers Past and Present Performance Using MLS Data (if your board permits it)
Set Up MLXchange to Search for Investment / Distressed Properties
- Please be aware that we urge you find the time to take advantage of the free training available to you by your local board as well. Mastering this program is essential to your success as a real estate professional.
Please note that the training course and all other products and services offered hereby are not in any way endorsed by or affiliated with CoreLogic, MarketLinx, Property Panorama or any local or national MLS board.